Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤Ðragønball GT: Rëbir†h Rëdëmp†iøn 2¤

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pillow's Administration Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pillow

Pillow's Administration Application Empty
PostSubject: Pillow's Administration Application   Pillow's Administration Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Okay, so my in game name is currently Prophecy, I also go by the names Zealot, and Pillow. My real name is Richie Flett, but most of you probably already know that, I'm 17 years old, and my birthday is July the eleventh. (No clue why I added that, I just felt like it I guess).

My BYOND keys (That I've used in the past) are TokeySmokey, and Drip Drip, TokeySmokey is my main.

Time Zone: No clue to be honest, West Pacific I think, I live in British Columbia, Canada, so figure it out lol.

Admin experience: Well, I've been a GM on just about every Dragonball game you can think of on BYOND, except things like HU, can't stand that game lol. But, furthermore, I have roughly 8 years of BYOND experience, and around 6 years of admin experience and roughly 3 years of co-owner experience. I can also icon, just throwing that in there for the hell of it.

Why do I want to be an admin? Well, I'm a nice guy, I treat people nice, people like me and respect me on RU, but I'm not going to lie to you, the soul purpose for me wanting administration is because SOMEONE needs to keep those little brats under control, balance is they key! I also enjoy helping new-comers, and old players alike, in advice or help needed.That and I'd love to be part of the crew.

I'm already familiar with all the rules, I know them off by heart, and as far as abusing goes, ask anyone on RU or anyone that knows me if I'll abuse, they'll tell you to go rage quit, Pillow doesn't roll that way. Hope you like the application Joe/Ultimate/Andrew.

Also, you can pretty much say I've been here since the stone age, I was here when Dman was still alive and kickin'. Razz (No, he's not dead >_> Metaphores FTW).

Yours truly,

Pillow.

P.S.!!!! It's most vital that you guys NEED to know this. I'm not cosure with Ghost Nin's idea of what a GM should be, I'm very old school RU when it comes to adminship. I don't put up with BS of any kind, and I'm not a pushover, if you hire me. Just saying now, there's no way in hell I'm going to GM like Ghost makes me GM on RU.
Back to top Go down
Andreww1
Game Owner
Game Owner
Andreww1

PostSubject: Re: Pillow's Administration Application   Pillow's Administration Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:29 pm

I approve =|
Back to top Go down
Ultimate
Game Owner
Game Owner
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Pillow's Administration Application   Pillow's Administration Application EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:35 am

I like the way you explained it all. Moreover it's good to see that you have great GM experience and even as a player so that is a plus point.

Application Status: Your GM application has been Approved.

Back to top Go down
DarkPeacee

PostSubject: Re: Pillow's Administration Application   Pillow's Administration Application EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:36 am

LOL proph I love you... Awesome app bro. Youve got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pillow's Administration Application   Pillow's Administration Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pillow's Administration Application
Page 1 of 1