Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤Ðragønball GT: Rëbir†h Rëdëmp†iøn 2¤

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AreYouScared's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AreYouScared

AreYouScared's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: AreYouScared's GM Application   AreYouScared's GM Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:36 pm

IN-GAME NAME - AreYouScared

KEY NAME - AReYouScared

AGE - 15

TIME ZONE Central, soon to be Pacific standard time.

BYOND EXPERIENCE - I have been on Byond for a few years I've played over 100+ games, some games I stick with some games I do not. but this game seems like a game I'm sure to stick with for awhile!

SKILLS AND GM EXPERIENCE-I have no real skills involving byond other than speech. But I can make a damn good stick though in pixel art! I've been GM for a few games, Naruto: Ended Encounters, a few other naruto games, and a bleach game called Bleach Lost souls. but as I said I'm good with speech and I'm good at solving problems with the least ammount of arguement.

You're applying for?Council OR Enforcer
Whatever you will accept me as.

WHY I SHOULD BE COUNCIL OR ENFORCER- I believe I should get Council or Enforcer because I know the game I've played many games like it I'll be able to dedicate atleast 8 hours + of my time to this game every day (No life I know lol) I love the people and I'm sure they'll come to love me, also as I've said three times now? lol I'm good at solving problems between players!

Side note: I appreciate you guys taking the time to read my application!
Back to top Go down
Andreww1
Game Owner
Game Owner
Andreww1

PostSubject: Re: AreYouScared's GM Application   AreYouScared's GM Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Pillow

PostSubject: Re: AreYouScared's GM Application   AreYouScared's GM Application EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:48 pm

I approve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AreYouScared's GM Application   AreYouScared's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

AreYouScared's GM Application
Page 1 of 1