Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤Ðragønball GT: Rëbir†h Rëdëmp†iøn 2¤

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grim's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azoth

Grim's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Grim's GM Application   Grim's GM Application EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:18 pm

IN-GAME NAME - Grim

KEY NAME - SeloTH206

AGE - /15

TIME ZONE -GMT +8:40

BYOND EXPERIENCE - I have been playing BYOND games and been on BYOND for like 2 years but in these two years I have not gained much of popularity as other people on BYOND. I know the policies and things that people like to enjoy on BYOND.

SKILLS AND GM EXPERIENCE- The skills I have for BYOND is Iconing and editing, good communicating skills. I like to work for welfare of society and hence I think I should have a chance once more in the game. I used to be official iconner of the game when the game was up. I had iconned the new suits, but now I can make much better than those.

You're applying for Council or Enforcer
Enforcer- Level 2

WHY SHOULD I BE AN ENFORCER- I have skills that some people don't have, I haven't been a enforcer before this is my first time applying for one. If I become an enforcer I will respect you and this game and with the responsiblities that are given to me.

Last edited by Azoth on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : because i remaked m char)
Back to top Go down

Grim's GM Application
Page 1 of 1