Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤Ðragønball GT: Rëbir†h Rëdëmp†iøn 2¤

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sim-Simi Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SimSimi2.0

Sim-Simi Application Empty
PostSubject: Sim-Simi Application   Sim-Simi Application EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:38 pm

IN-GAME NAME - Sim Simi/Alice

KEY NAME - Facebook Addict

AGE - 18

TIME ZONE - EST

BYOND EXPERIENCE - I have been playing for about 2 years and i have gain the popularity of someone that has been here longer than me and is not stopping to lose that.

SKILLS AND GM EXPERIENCE- My skill is iconning because i have been using paint alot since i was like 10? so ever since i have been improving and improving and now im a iconner that takes a bit of time to make just one icon. My GM experience is None sadly thats why i want to start out here in this amazing game.

You're applying for?Council OR Enforcer
Master Enforcer- Level 3

WHY I SHOULD BE COUNCIL OR ENFORCER- Why i should be Master Enforcer - Level 3 is because i always wanted that feeling people have to give me respect and knows that if they need help they can always ask for me to get the job done. Another reason why i should be master enforcer is because i always want to help people when im not even GM but sometimes when they need help its only GMs to help them because maybe they are dead on earth or have the DBZ in a world they cant get it in but all the GMs are AFK i wanna change that by being always active for them to have the help they need. The last reason i should be Master Enforcer - Level 3 is because i would have all the verbs to help people and have fun along the way with the players and i would be delighted to be with staff members and GMs in this magnificant game.
Back to top Go down

Sim-Simi Application
Page 1 of 1