Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤Ðragønball GT: Rëbir†h Rëdëmp†iøn 2¤

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lwoJX

lwoJX

Jason's Application Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Application   Jason's Application EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:51 pm

IN-GAME NAME - Jason/LwoJX

KEY NAME - LwoJX/LwoJX3
AGE - /15

TIME ZONE -Eastern Time(AKA Normal Time.... Twisted Evil )

BYOND EXPERIENCE -I have been on BYOND for about 6 years now. As far as what I have learned from it is iconning since coding is a bitch to learn...

SKILLS AND GM EXPERIENCE- Iconning. Editing. I have been Admin on basically all of Thorn's game. Co-Owner of Pokemon Elements. Admin on Pokemon Origins (Ange-Heat Version). GM on Pokemon Origins for about 2 years now. (Alexander08 Version). GM lv 3 on DBZGT Dark Shadows. GM lv 4 On DBGT RU. Pokemon Trainers Challange Co-Owner. 2 years.
You're applying for?
Council- Level 4

WHY I SHOULD BE COUNCIL OR ENFORCER- I want to be a level 4 because I am used to the verbs enough that I can help a player that needs the help of a higher level GM. Since I am experienced with the verbs there won't be the asking of questions while I am trying to help others.
Back to top Go down
Andreww1
Game Owner
Game Owner
Andreww1

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Application   Jason's Application EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:18 pm

I approve
Back to top Go down
Pillow

PostSubject: .   Jason's Application EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm

I wouldn't mind you as a GM, however I have to say no due to you quitting RU. I have no way of knowing whether you'll keep your word of I asked you to stay. We need GM's that play everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Application   Jason's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason's Application
Page 1 of 1