Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤Ðragønball GT: Rëbir†h Rëdëmp†iøn 2¤

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tango with my Mango

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorn

Tango with my Mango Empty
PostSubject: Tango with my Mango   Tango with my Mango EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 pm

In-Game Name: Thorn

Key Name: Sting15

TIME ZONE -GMT-FISHMARK LANDSCAPE, OCEAN ZONE

Byond Experience: I know how to send messages saying, "Hello.". Apparently it's a really hard thing to do and many people are inexperienced at it. When recieving a message most people say,"Wassup","Sup","Heyo","Heya","Hiya" etc. I'm here to do it the proper way.

Skills and GM Experience: Firing Clorox Disinfecting Wipes (Kills Cold & Flu Viruses)(Tough Cleaning in a Thick Wipe)(35 WET WIPES)(7' x 8"(17 cm x 20 cm))(10.3 OZ(294 g)) out of my ass with the package still intact.

Your applying for? Council or Enforcer?: I'm applying for complete ownership of the game.

Why I should be a Council or Enforcer?: I beat Red in Gold/Silver with 1 pokemon and it was a shuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkPeacee

Tango with my Mango Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tango with my Mango   Tango with my Mango EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:50 am

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH SMH lol
Back to top Go down

Tango with my Mango
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2 :: Information for Staff :: GM Applications-
Jump to: