Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤Ðragønball GT: Rëbir†h Rëdëmp†iøn 2¤

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salvations gm app u know im good for it =P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salvation

Salvations gm app u know im good for it =P Empty
PostSubject: Salvations gm app u know im good for it =P   Salvations gm app u know im good for it =P EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:43 pm

IN-GAME NAME - Salvation/BuWish

KEY NAME - The Majin

AGE - 18

BYOND EXPERIENCE - have played byond for 8 years.have had lots of fun. quit byond once and then came back =P. am very popular among players.and cant really icon but more of edit existing icons to be better than they were.played many games of different animes.

SKILLS AND GM EXPERIENCE- The skills I have for BYOND is improving icons,communicating skills and writing stories. Ive been a gm on bleach blood of many 2, bleach transcending souls, Naruto Beast, Naruto Beast revised 3, Naruto ms,Naruto evolution, and pokemon forsaken dreams.

You're applying for?Council OR Enforcer
enforcer- Level 3

WHY I SHOULD BE COUNCIL OR ENFORCER- Enforcer- I am good for the job because im an active player, know the rules, good at finding bugs, have played rebirth since the begining and would like to help this game be better than rebirth. I am nice and respectful to others and always have whats best in mind. I am not afraid to boot/ban someone if they are breaking any rules.
Back to top Go down

Salvations gm app u know im good for it =P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2 :: Information for Staff :: GM Applications-
Jump to: