Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤Ðragønball GT: Rëbir†h Rëdëmp†iøn 2¤

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Because why the hell not?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SytriSilent

Because why the hell not? Empty
PostSubject: Because why the hell not?   Because why the hell not? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:16 pm

In-Game Name: Sytri
Key Name: DarknessComplete
Time Zone: GMT 6:00
Byond Experience: I've played a lot of byond games. Most Bleach ones, a few Dragonball games, and a few more Naruto ones. I played RU as well for a while.

Skills and GM Experience: Worked for a few games, most of which not worth mentioning. Only two that are really major; Bleach Unleashed Bankai I worked for for a very long time as one of the owners (In that I started out as a player) and Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Wrath of the vongola as one of it's owners. BUB I no longer work for due to a change in management and Katekyo I don't play much at all. However, I did work for non byond games. I worked for a World of Warcraft private server called Eternion for a month or two. Got bored. And since I've worked moderating forums from time to time. Currently I'm not working with anything.

Position: Anything. Simply working is enough for me.
Why you should hire me: Not sure. I mean, I have a list of good qualities I could give you. Clever, good with problems, prone to self sacrifice to help others. But then after a while it just all sounds routine and common. Hire me, and I'll work. I don't really care what stuff I get or am offered; I like working in service positions. If you place some faith in me being a good worker, which I am I assure you, then you'll see some return on your investment. If not, I'll simply continue playing as before.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate
Game Owner
Game Owner
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Because why the hell not?   Because why the hell not? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:05 am

You are the first one to use center tag in application. It looks good to me, after all I see someone a bit innovative.

Application Status: I Approve your GM application. I like the way you expounded it. Though I have approved you need the approval or all the other GMs.
Back to top Go down
DarkPeacee

PostSubject: Re: Because why the hell not?   Because why the hell not? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:53 am

Dam good application.. Im not a GM but hes certainly got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because why the hell not?   Because why the hell not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Because why the hell not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2 :: Information for Staff :: GM Applications-
Jump to: