Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤Ðragønball GT: Rëbir†h Rëdëmp†iøn 2¤

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angeliks GM app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelik

Angeliks GM app Empty
PostSubject: Angeliks GM app   Angeliks GM app EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:36 pm

IN-GAME NAME - AngelikBlood/Angelik/mike

KEY NAME - DragonsBlood2009

AGE - /21

TIME ZONE -GMT +5:30

BYOND EXPERIENCE - Ive been playing byond for about 5 to 6 years now and ive been around rebirth unleashed for about the same it was one of the first games ive played

SKILLS AND GM EXPERIENCE- i aint got nothing fancy to offer i can do simple icons and a few other things all i can do thats good is enforce the rules

You're applying for?Council OR Enforcer
Anything opem

WHY I SHOULD BE COUNCIL OR ENFORCER- Im on the game alot im friends with everybody ive bee naround this game my whole byond playing time i basically know everything about it.. just a simple guy that can do simple things
Back to top Go down
Ultimate
Game Owner
Game Owner
Ultimate

Angeliks GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angeliks GM app   Angeliks GM app EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 am

I have never seen you on game before. Seems like you joined the game for the first time and applied for GM position to see if you can get a chance here? I'd like to see you on game and see if you could enforce rules properly or how you act on game.
Back to top Go down
Angelikblood

Angelikblood

Angeliks GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angeliks GM app   Angeliks GM app EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:11 pm

i just joined this actual game but ive been playing rebirth for quite awhile lol just ask anyone and id love to show u all that if im givin the chance to.. i respect ur decision no matter what and i will keep playing Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelikblood

Angelikblood

Angeliks GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angeliks GM app   Angeliks GM app EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:25 am

lol still playing Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkPeacee

Angeliks GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angeliks GM app   Angeliks GM app EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:32 am

Ive been playing with this community 7 years and I have seen angelikblood around quite often. Not to get involved with your decision making but angeliks a cool cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angeliks GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angeliks GM app   Angeliks GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

Angeliks GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2 :: Information for Staff :: GM Applications-
Jump to: