Dragonball GT: Rebirth Redemption 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

¤Ðragønball GT: Rëbir†h Rëdëmp†iøn 2¤

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to be GM for this awesome byond game :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joey55

I would like to be GM for this awesome byond game :) Empty
PostSubject: I would like to be GM for this awesome byond game :)   I would like to be GM for this awesome byond game :) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:18 pm

IN-GAME NAME - Joey

KEY NAME - Joey55

AGE - /16

TIME ZONE -GMT +5:30

BYOND EXPERIENCE - I was Co owner in Joe's last 2 games Smile

SKILLS AND GM EXPERIENCE- The skills I have for BYOND is coding which i've been working on lately

I'm applying for the high council position or lvl 4

WHY I SHOULD BE COUNCIL OR ENFORCER- Council: I should be council because I have good knowledge of how game has ran and how it has come along. Also, I am always around ready to help any1 in need, i know that Joe and andrew is always away coding, so there should be a GM there ready to answer any question some1 has about the game, and i aslo want to help out by coding anything left to code, to take some of the stress off of andrew and joe a bit. thanx for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Ultimate
Game Owner
Game Owner
Ultimate

I would like to be GM for this awesome byond game :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I would like to be GM for this awesome byond game :)   I would like to be GM for this awesome byond game :) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:40 am

Application status : I deny it. It's really irritating to see that everyone on the forum has stated that they want to help the game in one or another way. But, when it comes to GM powers some really don't do it but abuse it. So I'll deny every application I don't see is innovative. And about GM, sorry we are already running full due to lack of players. After we get 20+ players we will decide of hiring new Game Masters.
Back to top Go down

I would like to be GM for this awesome byond game :)
Page 1 of 1